On 15 November 2021, the Lord-Lieutenant was delighted to invest 6 Hertfordshire residents with a CBE, 4 OBE’s & 1 MBE in The Old Palace at Hatfield House. Following the investiture, a reception was held for the new recipients as well many other honours winners from the last 3 Honours Lists.
The Lord-Lieutenant said, “Congratulations to all who have given so much to the community”.
Pictured with the Lord-Lieutenant, left to right:
Delayed Birthday 2020
- Mr Jeffrey Pinnick OBE, for services to Holocaust Commemoration and Education.
New Year 2021
- Mrs Jennifer Dawn Garrett OBE, Executive Coach and Leadership Development Specialist, Reflexion Associates Ltd. For services to Entrepreneurship and to Women in Business.
- Dr Pauline Margaret Williams CBE, Senior Vice President and Head of Global Health, GlaxoSmithKline. For services to Medical Research and Development.
- Mrs Fozia Tanvir Irfan OBE, Chief Executive Officer, Bedfordshire and Luton Community Foundation and Trustee, Association of Charitable Foundations. For services to the community in Bedfordshire particularly during the Covid-19 Response.
- Ms Josephine Lesley Fitton OBE, Lately Curator, Greek Bronze Age Collections and Keeper, Department of Greece and Rome, British Museum. For services to Museums and to the Arts.
- Mrs Carmen June Kelly MBE, Member of Management Committee, Cruse Bereavement Care. For services to Bereaved People in Hertfordshire.