Presentation Ceremony of Lord-Lieutenant’s Certificates for Meritorious Service and Recognition of The Lord-Lieutenant’s Cadets
The Lord-Lieutenant held an investiture to present his Certificates for Meritorious Service on Wednesday 19thJune at the Army Reserve Centre in Hertford.
These awards are made for exceptional meritorious service rendered to the Reserves and Cadet forces in the county. The nominations are made by the Commanding Officers and are reviewed by the Lieutenancy Military Committee, who make recommendations to the Lord-Lieutenant.
The recipients are individuals who have in most cases given years of support and time to the Reserves and Cadets.
The Lord-Lieutenants Cadets were also recognised for their service and presented with a certificate.
The following were awarded:
- LCpl Cadet Harrison Wood – 1 Coy, Beds & Herts ACF: The Royal Humane Society Commendation First Aid Certificate
- SMI Kate Dunscombe – 3 Coy, Beds & Herts ACF: The Meritorious Service Award Certificate
- SSI (WO1) Brian Eales – Haileybury School, Combined Cadet Force : The Meritorious Service Award Certificate
- Able Cadet Harry Coull – Certificate
- Sergeant Lucy Williams – Certificate
- Flight Sergeant Ellis Jenkins – Certificate
- Police Cadet George Mugridge – Certificate
- 2nd Lieutenant Claudius Rouse – Cadet Force Medal
- AUO Sam Clark – Cadet Force Medal
- SSI Mark Bullock – Cadet Force Medal